Thursday, October 7, 2021

HOW OSLA HELPED ME

 I never knew I had a real passion for photography and videogrpahy as I do now but I think the reason is because I never had the freedom to do it. You see being in school or class it causes you to get distracted by all the work they give you but now thanks to OSLA I found my passion for photography. In OSLA I get the freedom to actually learn and work on my interest which for me is photography I also already did 3 photoshoots where I actually got paid for my work, if I were to have been in normal class this year I don't think I would have gotten these opportunities I'm getting now in OSLA. It all started with just a phone camera now slowly moving our way up to a real good professional camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY LIGHTBULB MOMENT

Today I learned the name for an iconic effect used in photos, Im talking about the Ken burn effect which is where you add movement to still ...