Friday, February 5, 2021

This Weekends Post

I am really passionate about photography and videography, I love everything the revolves around those topics. When I'm out recording or taking photos I always feel uplifted and in a positive mood. I enjoy the feeling of holding a camera and getting amazing shots as an outcome. I love the process of editing too since I get to let my creativity be free I am able to bring what's on my mind to life. English is something that can help me in these since I can learn better communication skills that I would need when talking to a potential client. Something that really interests me past high school is working in production crews or joining a film-making career just so I can get that on-set experience because working by yourself and working with a production crew is a completely different experience. When you work with a crew you have to learn how to work fast and CAREFULLY because the equipment onset is not cheap everything on a set is usually professional equipment which means you will be handling lenses that can cost up to 13k yes 13k just for a lens I know right insane that's why you have to be careful while being on set. I think everyone gets inspired by someone or something for example I get inspired by other filmmakers like Eddie Choppo. Eddie Choppo is a filmmaker who has made videos for artists like Herencia De Patrones, Hermanos Figueroa, and Grupo triple L. I also enjoy Edgar Esteves work he is the founder of Blank Square Productions he does everything. He's worked with Famous celebrities like Geazy, Chris brown, and Da Baby. He also works with an entire crew so he has a lot of experience working with a production crew.

Eddie Choppo 

Edgar Esteves 



6 comments:

  1. I thought it was great. Your grammar was good and it feels sincere, like it doesn't feel like you were in a rush or just wanted to finish this.. if that makes any sense.. Job well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it makes sense and I'm glad you noticed that because I do like to take my time on posts like these.
      -Dael

      Delete
  2. Nothing wrong with it I agree with Gabriela really good grammar taking your time. Reading it made me realize you did your research and didn't just write anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to learn things related to videography so I dont share wrong information to other people.

      Delete
  3. I think that videography is something really cool and I really liked how you did your research on how much the equipment is and the prices really shocked me. I also like how you included a lot of the people who inspire you and some pictures , I really enjoyed reading your post and you should post some of your work sometime .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first time I found out about camera equipment I loved it but not the price haha, it gets pricey but the quality you get is unmatched. I will start posting some of my work on here. If you're really interested in my work check out my instagram page - Dl_phonephotography

      Delete

MY LIGHTBULB MOMENT

Today I learned the name for an iconic effect used in photos, Im talking about the Ken burn effect which is where you add movement to still ...