Friday, March 26, 2021

MASTERPIECE STEP ONE

I am hoping to learn how to make my videos look cinematic and professionally made by the end of this semester. I know I will accomplish this goal because I am constantly filming trying to create something with the camera of my phone. I trust my role mentors since they have quality work and clients that can vouch for them especially the ones that have thousands of followers. Those that have thousands of followers are noticed because the work they create is either unique or just high quality which is the kind of work I want to make. I know my work is improving as I keep challenging myself with every new project for example about 7 weeks ago I recorded the first car video I thought it was amazing when I was done I  was really proud of myself at that time but looking at it now I can tell something's that I wasn't able to tell back then like the camera movement, angle, and music. So I can proudly say my work is improving as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY LIGHTBULB MOMENT

Today I learned the name for an iconic effect used in photos, Im talking about the Ken burn effect which is where you add movement to still ...