Sunday, March 28, 2021

MASTER PLAN

    Edgar Esteves's skills are amazing he's able to motivate an entire set for a music video or any event he is filming for. He always finds ways to set the mood for whatever the video is about. Half the time people on stage don't have motivation either because it's early morning or they just been filming all day so they are tired but Edgar Esteves is different, How? Well, he always finds a way to motivate people on set he always has a positive attitude which is what he claims has gotten him to the point where he is right now. He takes every opportunity in life he can since like he says staying in your comfort zone limits you to a lot of opportunities in life that's why he doesn't say he just films music videos he specifically says he can do "everything" since he's always is trying new things and never limits himself.
    Patience is key in the filmmaking world nothing will come overnight you will have to go through ups and downs before you make it. It took Edgar Esteves about 3 to 4 years to finally record for a big artist but when he finally did he did an amazing job. Edgar has years of experience in the industry and is constantly filming for Big artists. He recently filmed music videos for Drake, Russ, Anuel, Ozuna, and CJ. He's also the founder of a production company called BlankSquareProductions.
    Edgar would constantly watch youtube videos on how to do things if he wanted to learn something he would go out looking for ways to learn the new skill. His best friends were helping him create videos back then but the only thing is that they were unexperienced so he would have to teach them everything he knew in order to get them on the same page. He would gladly show them how to work the equipment even if it meant having accidents. He never gave up on them since he knew everything took time of course they weren't going to learn everything overnight but with patience he knew amazing things would be created.
    I can imitate Edgar's path to success pretty well actually since I'm always trying to be a positive person and the one that motivates other people. I'm also constantly out always recording or chasing sunsets with my best friends its always a good time since they usually are interested in what I am doing on the camera or how the video came out. They also help me set up equipment when we are out recording for other people it's like if I had my own mini production crew. I taught them how to get the drone set up and how to put some of the gimbal parts together with other equipment. I've also recently started teaching them about camera setting I'm just waiting to get a real camera of my own so we can unleash our creativity to the max capacity.
    I expect my work to look better than what it looked like when I first started. why? well because if you look back at your old work and you are able to actually say "wow what was I doing back then" you know you've improved. As long as I keep creating things I will get better so I'm hoping that by the end of the year my work will look much more professional. To the point where I might startt landing jobs with paying clients.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY LIGHTBULB MOMENT

Today I learned the name for an iconic effect used in photos, Im talking about the Ken burn effect which is where you add movement to still ...