Tuesday, March 23, 2021

I HAVE A DREAM

Last week I spent easily 20+ hours on my key interest. My life pretty much revolves around my key interest I'm constantly watching youtube videos that are related to videography and just things that have to do with cameras or recording. I also was out recording a video last week which can be found on my Instagram. So I'm usually always doing something that involves my key interest which is something I'm grateful for. This week my goal is to at least get one video done which I will be watching gimbal movements and so on so when I do record this week I will be prepared.

1 comment:

  1. It's great to know that you're investing time to develop your craft! What's a gimbal movement?

    ReplyDelete

MY LIGHTBULB MOMENT

Today I learned the name for an iconic effect used in photos, Im talking about the Ken burn effect which is where you add movement to still ...