Thursday, February 25, 2021

LOOKING AHEAD FROM BEHIND

  Last semester I only had one course that was helpful and that course was AP Spanish. AP Spanish was helping me improve my communication skills in Spanish. Unlike my other Courses, they didn't really help in any way instead I would constantly stress over the huge load of assignments I would receive. Every course I had last year didn't really have to do anything with videography so I can't say any of them have a connection with my Big question this semester. The only thing last semester's courses did help with was gaining camera confidence since 2 of my courses required us to have our cameras on all the time but other than that last semester was not the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY LIGHTBULB MOMENT

Today I learned the name for an iconic effect used in photos, Im talking about the Ken burn effect which is where you add movement to still ...