Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Journal 9

 I didn't really know what to write but then my mind started thinking. I think people need to start asking. what do I mean? Well like I just said I think people need to start asking for anything or about anything. If you really want something just ask for it even if you might get a "No" because you never know what can happen. I remember I wanted to start making videos but I needed more than one person to make better content because after a while you want to get more creative but it sometimes requires more than one person. I have a small group of friends I am really close with and by small, I mean small only 3 people. At first, I was too scared to ask them to make videos with me I felt like they would find me weird or I just didn't like the thought of getting "No" as an answer but I decided to just go for it and what do you know 4 months later we all enjoy making videos and creating content. So just ask even if you might get "No" as an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY LIGHTBULB MOMENT

Today I learned the name for an iconic effect used in photos, Im talking about the Ken burn effect which is where you add movement to still ...