Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Journal 8

When people talk about me it doesn't affect me. why? well because no matter what you do you can't make everyone happy. The only things that should really matter to you are what important people think about you because they are the ones that are going to help you grow and become a boss. What do I mean by important? When I say important I mean People that are going to help you reach your dreams, For example, I want to become a videographer/Film maker and in order for me to be seen, I need to make sure my work stands out so that if someone related to a company sees ut they will help me get in contact with a company or someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY LIGHTBULB MOMENT

Today I learned the name for an iconic effect used in photos, Im talking about the Ken burn effect which is where you add movement to still ...