Tuesday, February 23, 2021

ACCEPTING THE CALL TO ADVENTURE

I was watching videos when I received an email with a question only I can answer. I was interested right away since it was a question only I can answer so I opened up the email and read it. I understood half of it the first time but I decided to read it again and once I did I understood it completely it was actually surprising how fast I was able to answer the question. Here's the link to my response-"A CALL TO ADVENTURE".  When You get a textbook handed to you it doesn't feel good. Why? Well because when you do work from a textbook your mind goes into just do it and turn it in a mode which means you won't actually take your time to read what the text says and what the book is about since your mind is going to just be worried about finishing the work. But when you read something interesting you actually take your time to understand what you're reading and what the text is trying to tell you. So this semester I get to actually learn about what I want and not just that I also get to use all the resources  I got to my advantage like I can watch my favorite directors' movies to understand how to get a  movie look which will, later on, help me make a career and make a living of off filmmaking(AM I A HERO?). I use Google as my search engine I've been using it since I started using the internet. I have tried other search engines like Edge, Firefox, and Puffin but I just can't seem to get used to them I don't like the way they look and the way they are set up. I am still yet to find a search engine as comfortable as google. Wikipedia provided me with useful information about Joseph Campbell's call to adventure since I didn't really understand what it was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY LIGHTBULB MOMENT

Today I learned the name for an iconic effect used in photos, Im talking about the Ken burn effect which is where you add movement to still ...