Thursday, October 7, 2021

TRANSIENT THINKING

 Today was the first time I really took the time to look up the word transient, I always hear this word being used around in shows or in person but I never really paid attention to how it was being used or what its actual meaning is. After looking around I got an understanding that the word means stationary or in simple words someone or something that can't stay in a single place, now what would it mean for our declaration? Well I'm my understanding is right it just means our declaration can keep changing as time goes on we can decide at anytime to change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY LIGHTBULB MOMENT

Today I learned the name for an iconic effect used in photos, Im talking about the Ken burn effect which is where you add movement to still ...