Wednesday, September 1, 2021

MY LEARNING BUFFET

 Investing, Real Estate, photography, and Pressure washing, all of these things that I'm interested in doing have something that can help one another. You see these topics are important to me because I can do all of them at the same time for example Photography is needed pretty much anywhere including Real estate, when property owners are trying to sell a property they always want to make it look nice and appealing but in order for that he will need good photos for online marketing which is where I come in I can offer my photography services to them which will at the same time help me get connections in the real estate world that can later on help me on my own properties and while I'm at it I can offer them pressure washing services too. If a driveway and roof are dirty it won't be as attractive compared to ones that are clean and well maintained. Some of the money I earn from these services will be invested into crypto and stocks which will help me double my money or even triple it. I make sure everything I want to do will help my other business grow because if it doesn't then there is no point in wasting money and time on it. And last but not least open up a ROTH IRA so I can at least have something to retire with in my 60s if all goes wrong but if not then it will be even more money for me to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY LIGHTBULB MOMENT

Today I learned the name for an iconic effect used in photos, Im talking about the Ken burn effect which is where you add movement to still ...