Wednesday, September 1, 2021

LEARNING FEEDBACK

 I believe that my photos are amazing I always take so much time editing and making sure that nothing is wrong or overdone, but that doesn't mean I don't question my work at times. You see you can be confident in your work but there are going to be times that you second guess yourself 'Does this actually look good?" But then I remember the feedback I have received from my previous photos. I've had great photographers give me feedback on my photos which have really struck and kept me going. Something that has been told to me and that will always stick with me is "There will always be an audience out there that enjoys what you do you just have to go out there and find that audience". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY LIGHTBULB MOMENT

Today I learned the name for an iconic effect used in photos, Im talking about the Ken burn effect which is where you add movement to still ...