Thursday, September 16, 2021

HOW I GET THINGS DONE

 I like to always plan ahead of everything that's including how my day will go. I'm a huge overthinker so I'm my brain is constantly working and thinking which allows me to rarely forget about things since they just keep playing in my head until I get them done.  I usually do all my blog work at night or in the afternoon since that's when I'm the most energetic also it's the time everything gets quiet which really allows me to concentrate especially on writing.  I usually focus on my blog work first then everything else, like I said I do everything in the afternoon so right after class I take some time to relax and clear my mind of the screen my going out for an hour or 2 then it's back to working and screen time.

1 comment:

MY LIGHTBULB MOMENT

Today I learned the name for an iconic effect used in photos, Im talking about the Ken burn effect which is where you add movement to still ...