Monday, August 16, 2021

COMEBACK PLAYER OF THE YEAR

       Hi my name is Dael, If you been here before you already know what keeps me here in OSLA and if you're new Welcome :) I'm Dael. Now on why I'm in OSLA? Well that's really easy to answer, see I have a huge interest/passion in photography and videography but In my old school I couldn't find anything related to my interest except photography class but I already know the basics which is what led me to joining OSLA last year. In OSLA I have the opportunity to not only learn about photography and videography but im also able to go out and improve my skills instead of being stuck at home doing work thats not related to photography/videography. 

     This year I decided to come back to OSLA since its still the only place that supports and will help my career. Last year I was able to to try different things and get a taste of different interest. This year I'm hoping to take things into the professional world by working with companies, real estate, weddings and much more. I hope ya'll stay for the journey its going to get good!


No comments:

Post a Comment

MY LIGHTBULB MOMENT

Today I learned the name for an iconic effect used in photos, Im talking about the Ken burn effect which is where you add movement to still ...