Monday, August 23, 2021

ANTICIPATION

There is a lot I want to learn which is a good thing but a bad thing since I want to do everything all at once. I've been able to manage how I do things better so this year I'm planning on focusing on improving my editing skills and learn how to edit on Adobe Premiere Pro. Adobe Premiere Pro is a video editing software that a lot of professionals use to edit their videos and sometimes even movies. The thing about Adobe Premiere Pro is that it has a lot of tools you can use to create amazing videos. The only thing holding me back right now is that I have no way of using the program since the school computer is capable of running it and sadly I can't run programs like that on my phone. I'm planning on buying a PC halfway this year since I want to make sure I get all the specs I need in order to edit and work smoothly and calm. If I'm able to learn how to use Premiere Pro it's going to open a lot of doors for me and my creations can be endless since I'll be able to pretty much create anything that comes to mind as long as I learn how.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY LIGHTBULB MOMENT

Today I learned the name for an iconic effect used in photos, Im talking about the Ken burn effect which is where you add movement to still ...