Monday, May 10, 2021

YEAH, I KNOW

 My work has gotten better from what it looked like at the beginning of this school year. If you look at my pictures from the beginning of the year and compare them to the ones I post now, you will see a difference in quality. Throughout the time I learned different ways to make my pictures look better and most of that will get posted on my blog to make sure people understand how I learned to do what I do to my pictures. I mainly post my work on Instagram since that's a place where you can grow as a content creator or get your work seen by other people. I've recently started to post a before and after of how my images look before editing them, By posting the before and after people get to see how much of a difference editing pictures really makes. I personally enjoy seeing before and afters of images since you can really see how skilled that person is at editing especially when pictures aren't grainy or overexposed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

MY LIGHTBULB MOMENT

Today I learned the name for an iconic effect used in photos, Im talking about the Ken burn effect which is where you add movement to still ...