Thursday, March 18, 2021

OPEN SOURCE THINKING

I  am really excited to start using this new software that Dr. Preston and Martin have created. I've never met anyone that has been able to create their own software so this is a very interesting experience. The fact that we own everything that gets posted is incredible since for any other software if the company wanted to they could shut down everything and there goes all my work. I really like how we can see how many people are on the website at the moment for example when we were in class learning about the website for the first time I was surprised to see the same amount of people in my class were on the website and as we went on everyone learned how the name themselves so we wouldn't just be named "unknown" on the site. I also really like how we were able to write and edit in real-time. which means we can work on group projects on a website and also help each other work look better if we think there is something we could fix. There is also a recording saved of what was typed and what was deleted which is really good if you ever accidentally delete something and you forget what it was or just to see what was done on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY LIGHTBULB MOMENT

Today I learned the name for an iconic effect used in photos, Im talking about the Ken burn effect which is where you add movement to still ...