Sunday, March 7, 2021

I'M GETTING GOOD AT THIS

 I was looking through my emails when I read an email from Dr.Preston.  It was another question only I could answer. I started to read the question but this question was different it had some words I didn't know so I had to go on google and look up the meanings behind the words I didn't understand, For example, Sophistry I never heard this word so I had to look up the meaning. Sophistry is the use of false arguments with the intention of deceiving. After I learned the meaning of the word I decided to keep reading but as I read it didn't make much sense since I didn't know what movie Dr. Preston was talking about so I had to read the question over and over until I understood the question better. From what I understood Dr. Preston was talking about the way movies are now. what do I mean by that? Well, I think he's trying to say the movies now in days are just action-packed movies there is not much storytelling like back then when movies would have a huge and amazing story and how the story developed as the movie went on. I do agree some movies are just all about action yes they tell a story but sometimes it doesn't make sense or it just feels like the characters and story are all over the place. I also noticed Dr. Preston used some words the relate to my previous courses, for example, He included the word Covalent bond which is related to chemistry, and last semester I had a chemistry class so I see how he made a connection there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY LIGHTBULB MOMENT

Today I learned the name for an iconic effect used in photos, Im talking about the Ken burn effect which is where you add movement to still ...