Wednesday, February 10, 2021

The Feedback

 I received good feedback earlier today. I learned that people noticed the way I type and the way I  take my time to research my information. Also, someone told me that I should post some of my work on here so I will do that soon I'm glad someone wants to see my work I love to receive feedback so I know where to improve and change. I also enjoyed giving feedback to other people as I read I noticed I could relate to some of the things they were talking about, I'm pretty sure that's why we are all in the Open-source learning program. I noticed there are people that want to help those In need which is something I'm glad to see since we need a world that will come together so that's one step closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY LIGHTBULB MOMENT

Today I learned the name for an iconic effect used in photos, Im talking about the Ken burn effect which is where you add movement to still ...