Monday, January 25, 2021

Reflection

This semester has been amazing so far. I feel less stress and pressure now that I am able to learn and do what I love which is cinematography and videography. Since I am not being bombarded with book work I have time to practice and learn better skills for videography. Being able to learn about something that interests me is huge since in school you are always forced to learn things that don't interest you. People learn best when they are learning about something they are passionate about now it no longer just do work and turn it in now I really have an opportunity to learn and make a career in videography. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY LIGHTBULB MOMENT

Today I learned the name for an iconic effect used in photos, Im talking about the Ken burn effect which is where you add movement to still ...